Packing for a few days to a week away should be easy right? And of course it is, however we have some handy packing tips for particularly when you are coming to stay in our beautiful part of Victoria and to Rosemont House Luxury B&B for the ultimate packing checklist for a getaway to Noojee, West Gippsland.
The Ultimate Packing Checklist for Noojee…
- Snacks – while you have access to a few nibbles provided in your room at Rosemont House, if you like to nibble on specific food, when you are having some downtime, pack a few snacks as there isn’t a store close by for snack buying!
- Hat, Sunglasses & Sunscream– you will probably spend some outside while you are here in Noojee, with all our fantastic walks & sights like the Trestle Bridge & the Toorongo Falls, don’t forget these!
- Good Walking Shoes or Gumboots – this is a walking area so these are a must, particularly the gumboots if it’s been raining!
- A Raincoat or Windbreaker – don’t get caught out & about in the Noojee area if there’s a quick downpour.
- Casual Comfortable Clothes – your cocktail dress won’t be needed unless you are coming for a wedding! We are a casual lot in Noojee!
- Prescription Medication – there isn’t a chemist in the village so bring yours from home!
- Your Favourite Wine or beer – while we have the Noojee Pub & the Toolshed where you can purchase a selection of wine, beer etc. , however if you have favourite drinks bring them with you – there is no Dan Murphy’s.
Don’t Worry if you Forget………
- A toothbrush – there is a disposal one provided in the bathroom.
- A phone charger – there are multiple phone charges attached to the bedside clocks.
- A Waterbottle – there is still & sparkling water bottles supplied in the small fridge in your room.
- Umbrella – there are umbrella’s provided for guest use in the rooms.
- Shampoo/Conditioner/Soap & Moisturiser – these are all provided for guests in the bathrooms.
We look forward to welcoming you Noojee & Rosemont House Luxury B&B sometime very soon!