A Perfect BaseRosemont House is a hidden gem of a B&B tucked away in the picturesque town of Noojee, in beautiful West Gippsland in Victoria, and is the perfect base for exploring all the area has to offer.View Rooms
A Place To RelaxA stay at Rosemont House is the perfect way to escape the fast pace of everyday life for a while. Our guest rooms, stunning verandah with country views and beautiful garden provide plenty of inviting space for our guests to pause and unwind.Explore The Region
Rosemont House Luxury B&B caters exclusively for adults and offers the ideal place to escape, relax and reconnect.
Stay In Style
Inviting and fresh, our rooms promise the perfect sanctuary. Reserving a room is easy but picking your favourite could be difficult!
Relax For Less
Our range of seasonal special offers ensure that you can treat yourselves to an irresistible break away at any time of the year!
Escape and Unwind
There are so many things to do in and around Noojee. Discover some of the amazing places right here on our doorstep.
At A Glance
- Exclusively for adults
- Stylish, spotlessly clean rooms
- Stunning views
- Serene country setting
- Outstanding hospitality
- Attention to detail guaranteed
- Relaxing surroundings
- High quality facilities
- An easy hour and a half drive East of Melbourne
- Ideally located for exploring West Gippsland region
- Easy access to the impressive Toorongo Falls
- Home to tallest surviving wooden trestle bridge in Victoria
- Hundreds of walks and trails to choose from
- Dedicated private covered parking
- Excellent genuine guest reviews
- Optional delicious breakfast baskets